S.T.L.T.H. start to live thru heart


click here to follow us on twitter
click here to follow us on tumblr
or just contact us at stlthart@yahoo.com

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

God bless America

ima be real with yall for a minute before barack obama got elected i didnt give a fuck about america...my attitude was FTW,MOB,ect, all i wanted to do was get paid and get laid...thats how the world is ima black man in america no body gonna do nothin for me...i used to think shit... white people hate black people, mexicans hate black people, shit even black people hate black people...if i want something i gotta be willin to do whatever was necesary to get it legal or illegal, moral or immoral...i was very cold hearted...i didnt like "society" basically i didnt feel like i was an american...i was proud to be from Aurora,Il but i wasnt proud to be and american...i felt like america didnt like me...i couldnt get a job, didnt know how to build my credit, didnt like goin to school...the american dream to me was selling drugs, living the fast life, being that nigga when i step into the club...THANK GOD that my mom and sister didnt give up on me...cause i look back on the person i used to be and i get embarressed...people will come up to me with those "remeber that one time...." stories and ill be like "WHAT?" why the hell would i do that...and i try to deny it then i go ask other people who were there and yea i was a fuckin idiot...In 2007 i became sick of lies and deciet... i was either goin to find the truth or i was gonna eventually kill myself i was miserable and depressed...so,i went to church...jesus became my truth...he became my light to guide me out of my dark grave and he allowed my soul to start to breathe again!AMEN!once i found christ my whole world changed mostly i started to appeciate how blessed i was to be an american...america was built by hard working people who stood up for what they beleived in....WalMART started off as a corner drug store....McDonalds started off as a small burger joint...Micheal Jordan got cut from his high school team as a somphmore good thing that they didnt give up...thats what makes america great... we are free to be as great as our imaginations will allow us...this is the one place in the entire universe where u can come here with not $1.00 but if you are willing to work your ass off you can go back to where ever you came from paid in full...thats my american dream...i hope i inspired all of yall to stop blaming the world for your problems and get up off ur ass and start fixing your problems...one of yall out there has the cure for cancer....how are you gonna fullfill your purpose if your sitting around blaming everybody else for the worlds problems... someone has a cure for CANCER! and poverty but if they dont get up off there ass the world will never meet them...so please be an american live your dreams...the world is waiting to meet you!love you mom love you shics thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment