S.T.L.T.H. start to live thru heart


click here to follow us on twitter
click here to follow us on tumblr
or just contact us at stlthart@yahoo.com

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

dreams

lats night at work i was thinkin about my future and things that i want and places that id like to visit...heres what i came up with... my ultimate dream is to get to get me and my whole family to heaven...but other than that i plan on havin a stlth store downtown chicago, a store in my hometown AURORA, IL...just to provide jobs and such...then i want a STLTH branch in NY and in LA....um then i wan to have a screen printing shop separtate from STLTH....so i can make tshirts for companies and organization, sportteams, schools, who ever....that company would be out of Aurora just to provide jobs for the community....then also id have a realstate investment firm where i buy and manage properties... as far a personal life dreams i want to raise my kids either home school or in a private school and i want to live in europe...i feel like since my ancestor are from africa once slavery was abolished we werent able to go back to africa....so if it wernt for slavery i would have never been an american...so once i get my money right im leaving america and find another spot on the globe to raise my future generations...to be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment