S.T.L.T.H. start to live thru heart


click here to follow us on twitter
click here to follow us on tumblr
or just contact us at stlthart@yahoo.com

Monday, September 28, 2009

Crunch Time

Hey everyone its me dro...droppin by to let you all know whats goin on....First off my first design will be in Oct7th its going to be a black tee shirt with a red design i am selling them 1 for $12 or 2 for $20...i only ordered 50 so get in contact with me and let me know how i can help you...2nd is that i am planning on closing on my own house November 11th!!!so in between starting up STLTH strong and going back and fourth to the bank i am a little stressed not to mention working 50 hours work week (bills still gotta get paid)...all in all i am just going all in...nobody said that success was easy...so for all my people out there just be patient STLTH will be an offical company by Febuary 2010 website, logo, business cards the whole enchalada!

No comments:

Post a Comment